SCHOLARSHIPS AND FREESHIPS
Scholarship And Freeship
The following scholarships are made avaliable as per eligibility criteria.
- National Merit Scholarships
- National Loan Scholarship
- Scholarship/Grant in Aid Scheme of Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- Freeships to the Children of Freedom Fighters.
- Freeship to the Children Of Service Personnel
- Merit Scholarships to the Children Of Teachers
- Scholarships to the children of Iron Ore Mine Workers
- E.B.C Scholarships
- Post Matric Scholarships to SC/CT/OBC Minority Students.
- Fee Waiver scheme for students pursing Higher Education.
- Dayanand Bandodkar Scheme for Higher Education Or Orphans.
- Scholarships for the Physically Handicapped.
- Dempo Charities Trust Scholarships.
- Financial Assistance From Students Aid Fund(A.A.F)
- Bursary Scheme(General Category)
There are various awards and prizes for meritorious students.Endowment & Cash prizes have been instituted for excellence in academic field.In order to encourage extra-curricular activities, the college has prizes for the students who excel in sports/games,N.S.S & various other competitions organized by college.
Students Aid Fund
- Applicant should be a regular and bonafide student of the college.
- The annual family income should be less than Rs.1 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant should not be in receipt of any stipend/scholarship or financial assistance from any other source for the concerned academic year.
- There will be a committee to scrutinize the applications and select the applicants.
- The applicant may be interviewed if required.
- A copy of Income Certificate and mark sheet of last examination passed must be enclosed along with the applications.
- Decision of committee will be final.