1) Students who have passed/completed/awaiting results of Intermediate/ 10+2/equivalent courses in any stream can apply.
2) Students who have appeared and qualified in the Internal Aptitude Test conducted by College or Undergraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) conducted by AIMA.
1) All Aspirants will have to appear for the internal Aptitude Test conducted by the College or appear for the UGAT conducted by AIMA.
2) All aspirants will also have to undergo a personal interview with the panel selected by the college.
3) Candidates will be shortlisted for admissions based on the following criteria:
* 50% weightage to the Aptitude Test
* 30% weightage to the Personal Interview
* 20% weightage to score in 12th standard
4) Admission will be given purely based on merit.
NRI and Foreign Students’ admission:
The course also reserves 15% of its seats to NRI and foreign students, where 10% is reserved for foreign students the remaining is reserved for NRI students.
*Passed 10+2, intermediate or equivalent examination.
*May or may not have appeared for UGAT examination
NRI students: The interested students may directly apply to the college with their relevant certificates and shall be awarded seats on a first come first serve basis
The students have to obtain a Provisional Admission Certificate from Goa University. The students also have to approach the Asst. Registrar of Admissions in Goa University for further guidelines and then apply with all necessary documents to the college.